MicroBlog If I Was Going To Do A Video Story

Hello Everybody its been awhile!

So this week I was thinking. If I had to do a Video blog or story about myself or something I am interested in. What should I do to stand out and make it good?

First, let us say for example I wanted to do a let's play video. The current game I have been playing as of late is called Don't Starve Together. It is basically a crafting and survival game where you just simply survive and not let the world around you kill your character. I have been playing with my girlfriend Blood Queen and I was figuring what would be a good way to help beginners to learn the game.

So if I was going to do a video blog about my experiences in Don't Starve Together. This is how I would do it.

I would begin each video with my very own logo and a short introduction about my channel lets say about 10 seconds long. (It is important for my viewers to know who I am and get the familiarities of my videos.)

I would do a beginners video chronicling how to survive the first year and I would do it in parts.

Part 1 Autumn

Part 2 Winter

Part 3 Spring

Part 4 Fall with a conclusion to my series.

I wouldn't use any music I would not want to distract my audience. I would also have tips and tricks posted throughout the videos. I would show my audience the problems I had run into and ways of making the game more enjoyable. I would end my video with my logo again which would give me a little more sense of professionalism and my own style.

What do you guys think any thought or details that you think I could improve upon my videos?

Comments

  1. Hi Chris, I love the game don't starve! I just recently started playing it a few months ago. I haven't made it to summer yet so I would watch your videos on your experiences. This would probably be a helpful series for me since I still keep dying fairly often lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tara!

    If you ever need help with the game, I wouldn't mind giving you a hand. Maybe we could play together and I could show you a few tricks on surviving.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MicroBlog She's a flight risk (2003)

If I Did My Own Podcast

Hello Everyone!!!!