MicroBlog She's a flight risk (2003)

Hello again! everybody

I am new to writing blogs. It is something I have never done before. I admit it is a little intimidating, but I am going to try my best. I would really appreciate comments on how I am writing to better improve my blogs thank you everybody.

I chose this blog because, I am interested into mysteries and I like a good narrative on whats going on in people's mind in certain situations.

How does one literary feature from The Literary Web for Theorists enhance the story?


As we begin she leaves some strange info about herself, I’m twentysomething and I am an international fugitive. “My name is isabella v. But it isn’t..” Why would she say this? Why is she an international fugitive?

Leaving clues and half truths about her situation. She is still trying to adjust to her new situation “The first two weeks, the hardest, are over. I feel mostly safe. As safe as I can feel.”

She blogs about how she must be careful. She misses the old world, the old her. She must be careful not to slip up and give out information about herself.

She uses this platform to get a release and have something to protect her, in case of the worst “It feels stupid and careless to keep a weblog, but it feels smart too.”

She hopes to write a blog that will get people to notice and ask questions. She reinstates her ideas. She makes a bargain with us, to the readers she wants to keep us interested. ” And if I must interest you, then I suppose I have to tell you about me and about how I came to take flight. To run.” In return it makes us ask more questions. In retrospect it works and keeps us the readers interested.

Her story narrative is dramatic. I ask myself what is going on and it hooks me in. Without saying to much, she makes me want to read her next blog. It makes me think of the film V for Vendetta. Our heroine has to change her identity and how hard it is for someone to go into hiding. There is fear you are going to slip up and get caught. The sense of danger and realism is captivating to the audience.
Ultimately the drama of her being secretive has you question and enhance the experience as a whole.

Works Cited: 
Isabella Valeri. Flight (Shes's a flight risk). March 20th 2003.
 https://shes.aflightrisk.org/memory/flight1/

Comments

  1. When I click on the link for the blog its just blank and has a space for me to comment on. I might be doing it wrong, I am new to this whole blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa

    Im sorry, I am also new to blogging and I am still getting use to the format.
    its up now.

    Thanks for your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out the link and I had so many questions for this woman! I love the mystery behind it. It’s definitely a good way to get the readers attention by asking questions about what is happening in this woman’s life just from reading the first few sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The author definitely keeps you reading with the mystery! i enjoyed this story as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great microblog on "...she's a flight risk"! One thing I didn't notice was the literary term you used but you seemed to implicitly write about the characterization of the narrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brainstorming Idea File

MicroBlog If I Was Going To Do A Video Story