If I Did My Own Podcast

Hello Everyone!

Another week and another Microblog just for you!

This week I have been thinking what would it be like to have my own podcast? What should I podcast about? Two very good questions and I feel like I have some good answers to that.

Three ideas that come to mind are fictional stories, a journal of myself and things that I find interesting to talk about, plus my opinions. I feel for me, my creative process is always changing, but that makes it a wonderful thing. At this moment I feel it is best to have a theme and or a structure to the things I podcast about. Honestly, I would just have fun with it and see what I would learn from the experience.

If I was podcasting a digital story. I would talk about a fantasy story that's kinda like D&D style. I would narrate the characters to engage more with my followers.

If I did a  podcast about my life. I would talk about my work, problems and my health issues. I find it important for people to get to know the real me. I feel that people see my strengths, flaws and would help my followers relate more to me and them.

I would podcast something interesting and funny. My favorite family guy moments for example. I would talk about how some characters make excellent jokes. Why some characters are the way they are. How characters evolved and changed over the seasons.

There is no end to the possibilities I could talk about. I always have new ideas in my head. I am unique and forever changing thus, I feel like I will always have interesting things to write or talk about.


Comments

  1. I love Family Guy too. Are there such things as fan-Podcasts? That would be interesting. If you are a part of communities, you could fashion your life Podcast toward them and then have a built-in audience: family members, friends, or groups with shared interests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I think I could find some good followers and build a fan base for this sort of thing.

      Delete
  2. Hi Chris!
    I like your idea on pod casting about your health issues. A more serious matter which people could relate to and gather strength on a more somber tone. Life isn't always glamorous. and full of humor. I know a few people who could really take in and relate to that about you and listen to that when they need some encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara

      I was just being honest I always have felt like true life are the very best stories.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MicroBlog She's a flight risk (2003)

Hello Everyone!!!!