Hello Everyone!!!!



My name is Christopher James C De Baca!!! but my alias online is known as Loki. The best way i Describe myself is, I am a Native American, Spanish Goth/Rocker with a little bit of Scene. I am a 5-5 30 year old man who is in his second semester in college.

I love to play video games, music and watch anime.


My favorite games are of the Final Fantasy, Persona and Kingdom Hearts Series.


My favorite bands are Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Queen and Nightwish.


Currently I watch Dragon Ball Super, Castlevania, Aggretsuku and The Devil is a Part Timer


I like to spend my time to listening to all sorts of beautiful music, going to rock concerts and enjoying nature.


Now I didn't put every little thing about me on hear or that would take days!

I hope to learn more about storytelling in this class, which will give me more better ideas for the future.

I hope all of you have a very good semester and our successful with you classes and goals!!!!


Comments

  1. I like spending time listening to music as well. In fact I can't sleep unless I have music playing. I also enjoy going to rock concerts and there are a few I plan on going to in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Loki!
    I'm also Native (Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma). Great site!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brainstorming Idea File

MicroBlog She's a flight risk (2003)

MicroBlog If I Was Going To Do A Video Story